1. NEA CSO Session for the sub-regional SDGs follow-up process
We, the NEA sub-regional group of Asia Pacific Civil Society Engagement Mechanism(APRCEM), would like to invite you to the Virtual CSO Session for the East and North East Asia Multi-stakeholder Forum on SDGs 2022 on September 2(Fri) 16:00~21:00 (UTC+9).
Please visit UNESCAP's Event page here for your registeration and program information: https://www.unescap.org/events/2022/cso-session-6th-north-east-asia-multistakeholder-forum-sustainable-development-goals.
The CSO session Zoom link will be announced on September 1(Thu) after your registration.
For your reference, the NEA CSO session is organized independently and voluntarily by the NEA CSO group from Japan, Mongolia, Korea, and Russia, in order
- to provide a space for NEA CSOs to share their stories and voices about the agenda of the 2023 HLPF before the NEA Multi-stakeholder Forum on SDGs 2022 on Sept 7(Thu)~8(Fri), Ulaanbataar, Mongolia, organized by UNESCAP East Asia Office, and
- to prepare its collective voice submitting to the UN at sub-regional and regional level: NEA CSO Statement based on the presentation and floor discussion.
2. NEA Youth Session for the sub-regional SDGs follow-up process
The NEA Youth Session is also organized independently and voluntarily by the NEA Youth group from China, Japan, Mongolia, Korea, and Russia.
Please find the attached program for your information and register in joining the session with this link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1RKEG4E7bnhdEzEgFgupGc5PHNX5ANTKBH4PSi1jIRoc/edit
Looking forward to meeting you in the sessions we prepare, please contact me if you need further questions:
- Denise Yoon, NEA sub-regional group focal point of the APRCEM / Secretarly General of the Korea SDGs Network
- Email. firstname.lastname@example.org
'English Info > NEA SDGs Forum' 카테고리의 다른 글
|Video Clip of the NEA Civil Society's Voices to the HLPF 2023 (0)||2022.09.06|
|2022 NEA CSO Session: Program and Presentation Materials (0)||2022.09.02|
|[2021 NEA CSO Session] Major Results & CSO Statement (0)||2021.10.24|
|[2021 NEA LG Session] Youtube Live TV Link_Oct 26(Tue) 15:00 (0)||2021.10.22|
|[2021 NEA CSO Forum] Youtube Live TV_Oct 22(Fri) 14:00 (0)||2021.10.19|